Manchester Traumatic Brain Injury Lawyer
When the reckless actions of others leave you with serious injuries, our personal injury attorneys help you get the compensation you need to recover.
Any type of bump or sudden blow to the head can result in a traumatic brain injury (TBI). One of the most common and potentially debilitating types of personal injuries, these often occur as the result of accidents for which the reckless actions of another person are to blame. At the Law Offices of Burch & Lockhart , we help you get the compensation you need to pay for the medical costs, lost wages, and other expenses you incur as a result. With over 15 years of experience representing victims of personal injuries in our area, we focus on defending your rights while you focus on your recovery.
According to the Mayo Clinic , a traumatic brain injury can occur any time even a minor bump or blow to the head disrupts the brain’s neural signals. As experienced Manchester personal injury attorneys, we know that while symptoms may not be immediately apparent, TBIs can have long ranging impacts on the victims’ general health, as well as their ability to provide for themselves or make a living.
In cases in which accidents result in TBIs and other serious injuries, it is often others who are ultimately at fault. At Burch & Lockhart, we protect the rights of our clients in filing a claim for damages when TBIs occur in the following types of situations:
● Car accidents, which may involve speeding, distracted driving, or driving under the influence;
● Pedestrian and bicycle accidents, often caused by the recklessness of other drivers;
● Slips and falls, which often result from uneven walkways and wet floors;
● Sports and recreational accidents, which can result from poor coaching, lack of safety equipment, or dangerous playing surfaces;
● Work accidents, which can result from hazardous situations and lack of proper precautions.
Through our more than 15 years of experience in working with clients, our Manchester personal injury attorneys understand the significant impact TBIs can have on every area of your life. We help you get the compensation you need for the medical expenses and other costs you are likely to incur.
Symptoms of TBI may not be immediately apparent, but the long-term ramifications can prevent you from working or performing even the simplest tasks at home. They can also require expensive, ongoing medical care and therapy. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), among the various physical, emotional, and cognitive impacts of TBI include:
● Impaired memory, concentration, and communication skills;
● Lack of balance and poor coordination;
● Impaired vision, hearing, and other sensory functions;
● Changes in personality, such as increased anger, anxiety, and depression.
When traumatic brain injuries impact you or someone you love, Burch & Lockhart acts as a strong legal ally on your side. To discuss how we can help in your particular case, reach out and contact our Manchester traumatic brain injury attorneys to request a free consultation today.